Thursday, August 23, 2012

A LETTER FROM YOUR ADDICTION*


                                   'Till Death Do Us Part'
                   A LETTER FROM YOUR ADDICTION*
*Grandpa Bob is not the author of this letter. It's too well written by someone who knows.

Dear Friend,

I've come to visit you again. I love to see you suffer mentally, physically, spiritually and socially. I want to make you restless so you can never relax. I want you jumpy and nervous and anxious. I want to make you agitated and irritable so everything and everybody makes you uncomfortable. I want you to be confused and depressed so that you can't think clearly or positively. I  want to make you hate everything and everyone- especially yourself. I want you to feel guilty and remorseful for the things you have done in the past and you'll never be able to let go of. I want to make you angry and hateful toward the world the way it is and the way you are. I want you to feel sorry for yourself and blame everything BUT ME for the way things are. I want to make you be deceitful and untrustworthy and to manipulate and con as many people as possible. I want to make you fearful and paranoid for no  reason at all. I want you to wake up during all hours of the night screaming for me. You know you can't sleep without me. I'm even in your dreams.

I want to be the first thing you think about every morning and the last thing you think about before you black out. I would rather kill you, but I'll be happy enough  to put you back in the hospital, another institution, or jail. But you know I'll be waiting for you when you get out. I love to watch you slowly go insane. I love to see all the physical damage I am causing you. I can't help but sneer and chuckle when you shiver and shake, when you freeze and sweat all at the same time.

It's amusing to watch you ignore yourself, not eating, not sleeping, and ignoring your personal hygiene. Yes, it's amazing how much destruction I can do to your internal organs while at the same time, work your brain, destroying it bit by bit.

I deeply appreciate how much you sacrifice for me. The countless good jobs you've given up because of me. I cannot express in words of gratitude I have for the loyalty you have for me. You sacrifice all these beautiful things in life just to devote yourself completely to me.

But do not despair, my friend, for on me you can always depend. For after you have lost all these things, you can still depend on me to take even more. You can depend on me to keep you in a living hell, to keep your mind, body, and soul - FOR I WILL NOT BE SATISFIED UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD!

Forever yours,

Your addiction


No comments:

Post a Comment